If you haven't experienced the incredible flavour if iced tea made with loose leaf tea, you are missing out! You can make healthy, refreshing, and delicious cold beverages with many of our loose tea blends. Just pick your tea and follow one of the two methods below.
Classic Iced Tea Recipe
- Use 3-4 scoops of tealish Citrus Grove black tea (or tea of your choice).
- Infuse for 3-5 minutes in 6oz boiling water.
- Sweeten if desired with 1 tsp of sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Pour tea over a glass of ice.
- Squeeze a wedge of lemon or lime, stir, and enjoy!
Basically just brew your tea as usual, but double the amount of tea used. Pouring the hot tea over ice cools it and dilutes it to its normal strength. Simple!
Raspberry Mint Iced Tea Recipe
- Use 2-3 scoops of tealish Razmintazz herbal tea (or tea of your choice).
- Infuse overnight in the fridge in 12oz cold water.
The Cold Method of brewing Iced Tea is the easiest way to make iced tea. The overnight steeping gently brews the tea, bringing out its full flavour and avoiding bitterness, which is ideal for both green tea and black tea.
You can also make iced tea by simply placing your regularly brewed tea in the fridge to cool for 2-3 hours.